Rules & Regulations
All Rules and Regulations MUST Be Followed As Written
- All entries are open to Coffee County Residents only except where specified otherwise in this fair booklet.
- All exhibits must be entered by 5:00 p.m. Sunday, September 4th, except animals. The buildings will be open all day Sunday 1:00-5:00 p.m. for you to arrange your booth or exhibits. Articles remaining on the grounds or in the building on Monday after the Fair will become property of the Fair Association. The Fair Board will dispose of all articles left on fair property 10 days after the close of the fair.
- No premium will be paid except on items mentioned in the premium list, but any article which will add to the general interest of the Fair will be welcomed.
- When, in the opinion of the judges, an article is not worthy of a placing, no premium will be paid.
- All premium awards will be paid as soon as possible after judging. Premium Checks must be cashed within 10 days.
- Everything shown must be of the current year's crop of work.
- Entries made in vocational, 4-H, and special booths will be permitted in open classes.
- The Coffee County Fair Association will not be responsible for any personal injury or property damage of any kind whatsoever received on the Fair Grounds or in connection with the Fair.
- The Association reserves the right to refund in whole or part, money paid for privileges or concessions and refuses to allow any party to operate or do business should they become objectionable.
- No radios, CDs, loud speakers, or loud music will be allowed in the stands.
- No refunds will be given.
- No pets allowed on fairgrounds except service animals.
- No weapons, drugs, outside alcohol, or coolers allowed on fairgrounds.
- No person will be permitted to distribute advertising matter on the grounds without a permit from the Fair management except from their places of business or exhibit area.
- The management of the Fair shall have the privilege of inspecting at any time, any concession or privilege stand. Anyone found violating the laws of the Federal or State governments or the regulations of the Fair Association, or in any way failing to comply with the terms of their contract, shall be compelled to comply with said laws, rules or regulations or remove his concession from the grounds.
- Each concessionaire must confine himself to the space assigned to him.
- Concessionaires must keep their spaces in a sanitary condition by removing filth or refuse from their assigned spaces.
- Management reserves the right to amend or add to these rules as they in their judgement may deem advisable.
- In the event of conflict of general and special rules - the special rules will govern. All food or concession booth rent must be paid by August 15th.
- Concessionaires are requested in the interest of all concerned to buy their supplies from firms or persons advertising in this catalog.
- No lotteries or any other money making schemes allowed except upon the written permission of the Fair Association.
- No articles will be removed from the grounds until after 1:00 p.m. Sunday, September 11. All articles are to be picked up no later than 3:00 p.m. on Sunday following the Fair.
- All stands constructed on grounds and left 30 days after the Fair will become property of the Fair Association with the privilege of the builder using the same structure the following year.
- Junior participants shall cease at the end of the calendar year following the participant's graduation from high school or the end of the calendar year following their 19th birthday, whichever comes first.
- When junior participants marry, they assume adult responsibilities and must therefore participate in adult categories.
- There will be an admission charge of $10 per person ages 6 and up September 3, 5, 7, 8, and 9. September 4 admission is $3, September 8 is $5. Gates open at 11:00 a.m. on September 3, 4, 5, and 9; gates open at 4:00 p.m. on September 6, 8, and 10.
- There will be a $30 charge on ALL returned checks.
* The Coffee County Fair is not responsible for any incorrect Premiums listed within the Fair Book.*